MEMBERSHIP WILL REOPEN MAY 1
We are a club of canoe and kayak paddlers for residents of The Villages, Florida. We meet on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at Colony Cottage Regional Recreation Center at 2:15. Our meetings are open to all Villagers and their guests with Village ID's. You do not need to be a member to attend our meetings. We do not meet in June, July or August. Our paddles continue throughout the summer.
Our year runs from May 1 through April 30. Dues are $15 annually. Dues are not prorated and must be paid each May.
The Villages Canoe and Kayak Club membership is open to anyone who:
- Is a resident of The Villages
- Has a Village ID card
- Has basic paddling skills including:
- Properly entering and exiting without assistance
- Successfully launching without assistance
- Helping yourself in an assisted rescue in the event of a capsize
- Being able to control your boat (paddling forward, backward,etc.)
Do you meet the criteria shown above?
Yes or No